Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Nails Of The Day

So by saying Nails Of The Day, this is actually yesterdays nails that are still with me. Lol, I am not an every day nail do'er. Sometimes I may decided I don't like it and re-do it. Sometimes it may stick with me near a week. Also on the Nails Of The Day topic. I may sometimes refer to this as NOTD. That is just an abbreviation. I will fill you in on abbreviations as I think they are needed.

On to the nails!

So, here are the colors I used. As you can see they are all China Glaze.
In order from left to right they are as follows:
#235- Outrageous
#625- For Audrey
#233 Spontaneous
#871 Lemon Fizz
#650 Shower Together
I did them from pinky to thumb on my left hand and thumb to pinky
on my right hand.


Here are the other things I used for it. Seche Clear for the base coat.
Kiss Nail Art Paint #SPA02-White for the dots.
Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat for the top coat.


Tada!! Here it is. Don't mind the cuticles. They are kind of raw
and ragged looking. I had not used my post-mani cuticle oil
yet. I think they came out very springy!



The ever elusive China Glaze For Audrey! I love that color!


This was the last nail on my left hand and you can tell the polish I was
dipping from was getting dry by all the stringiness!


 Cute little pink pinky!


Well that is all on this manicure. That is what I am wearing as I type this. I am not sure what is next but I am digging the 'Skittles' style manicure right now. Skittles is where each nail is a different color. I am thinking a gradient by nail for my next. Thats where each nail is progressively lighter but the same color. Like all purple but different shades. I don't know yet though. Who knows what my brain will decide!

Happy Polishing!

3 comments:

  1. These are really cute! :) Makes me think of spring!
    I love For Audrey I cant wait to get it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kayla101! For Audrey was definitely a lemming for me. When I finally found it, it was on sale buy one get one free. So I bought it and got another for free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your so lucky! Its in none of my local stores and online everywhere I find it, its either a ridiculous price or shipping is ridiculous! lol
    Guess I'll just have to wait it out. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them! Happy Polishing!