Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New and first post

So, I will start by saying Welcome to my blog. I have had a blog in the past that was just a mash of everything about me. However, I was never good at keeping up with it. Well hopefully I will be decent at this one because I will be eager to share my nails and hauls with you all. I kind of have a standing rule with myself to keep a manicure on for at least a day. I am not the type that wants to redo it a couple times a day. I certainly admire those that do because they are cranking out ideas for my brain to mull over. I am just not that dedicated. Besides, I view mine as little masterpieces that need to be coveted for a brief time.

As far as my style goes, I dont know if I have one. I am currently into spring and bright colors. Darks and neutrals will not be playing a big part for a while. I will also say that I am particularly obsessed with dots right now because of the new dotting tool I got. I am also into lines and linear designs. I like what the call "Jelly Colors".

My nails: Short, breakable, bendy, curling and oddly shaped. I also have very ugly cuticles but I am working on that one. I like to chew on them... :-( Lol. I am not a nail biter just a ragged cuticle chewer. My nails are shaped kind of funny and get wider the closer to the tip they go. I have ridges in them at times too. I dont know how much of that has to do with my lack of care for so long though.

I will not pretend to know everything nor will I take credit for every single thing or every single idea in my blog. I will give credit where I can and if I am able. Some images that I put up will have the original owners watermark in them and I am not about to erase it. It is their work not mine. If it has no watermark and not mine, I will do my best to tell you where it came from but will never tell you that it was my work. I will probably get around to watermarking mine just for the sake of originality and pride. I will try to make them somewhat obscure so you can still marvel in the art.

Enough of my rambling. This may take me a while to get up and really going so please check back with me when you can!

Thanks for reading!
Amanda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them! Happy Polishing!