Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Some of My Work and Stash

Watermelon Nails. This was for a girls day out
on March 22, 2011.


Kind of gruesome bloody zombie nails
for Halloween 2010.


Christmas nails 2010.


Most recent mani! This is a franken polish.
"Frankens" are home made polishes usually
by mixing your own from those you already
have. I called this one "Merri-Winkle."
The dots are from my new Dotting tool!


And last but most certainly not least, you have
my naked nails! EEK! Lol, they are getting better!


Hopefully you liked this to start. Some of these photos are from my cell phone with is a crying shame compared to my digital camera. As I get going deeper into this hobby and posting, the vast majority will be from my digital camera.

Have a wonderful evening and happy polishing!
Amanda.

2 comments:

  1. How fun…can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the watermelon nails! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them! Happy Polishing!