Monday, April 4, 2011

NOTD: Pink & Lavender Polka Dot Fun!

For this manicure I was feeling springy! I am so ready for easter to be a little closer so I can do my nails like easter eggs! So, I decided on polka dots, again! I am so into dots right now it is crazy! I chose 2 alternating base colors and a darker accent color for each and white.



Polishes used in order of use:
Seche Clear Base Coat
Alternated Pure Ice Tease &
China Glaze Tantalize Me
Polka Dots:
China Glaze Grape Pop
China Glaze Seduce Me
Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Topped with Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat





The lavender base (CG Tantalize Me) has a sort of blue
duo chrome effect. It is really hard to capture!


Sort of shows the duo chrome.


This shows the shimmer in the Pure Ice Tease.


Close up with no flash under fluorescent lights.


No Flash under fluorescent lights.


Flash under fluorescent lights. It washes out the red
(CG Seduce Me) polka dots. They get lost in the
pink (Pure Ice Tease).


I would say overall, this was a good manicure! I liked it and it was really rather easy to do! Other than the 4 coats of Pure Ice Tease that it took to get good coverage, it was easy and fast!

Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them! Happy Polishing!