Friday, April 15, 2011

Pure Ice Outrageous!

Good Evening! Sorry for the short absence. I am finally back to updating. This will be my mani update for now. I plan on doing another update tomorrow. I do want to wish my Dad a happy 51st birthday today! Happy Birthday Dad!

On to the mani. I dont know how this was inspired other than a cool chrome pink that I picked up recently. I wanted it to be really noticeable so I figured, what better than black! Here are the pics!


Base color of SH Black Out
Over my base coat of Seche
and a coat of SH Hard As Wraps


Here is the completed mani.
The dots are Pure Ice Outrageous
A top coat of SV to seal it in.







I think my nails are looking pretty good and my cuticles are doing better! I have some somewhat nubbins right now because of some breaks. I was nursing them out past the tip of my nail bed and finally got a little length on them. So I got the guts up to file down the length. :-( Oh well, spoils of nail care war!

Happy Polishing!

1 comment:

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them! Happy Polishing!