Saturday, April 9, 2011

NOTD: Polished Silver---Or So I Was Hoping!

So, after what felt like hundreds of failed attempts at a newspaper nail art mani, i gave up. I decided to play around with silver. I decided to use my new polish. I really really REALLY dont like how it turned out. Way better in my head! I did my ring and thumb as accent nails.


So in order of use:
Sally Hansen Hard as Wraps
Seche Clear Base Coat
Wet N Wild Metallica
Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure
Wet N Wild Dancer
Seche Vite Top Coat


So, on the right of the screen is my ring finger with the
WnW dancer on it. You cant really see it. On the other two
is SH Hidden Treasure. You can not see it really in any
of the pics. All it came out looking like was a bunch of
bubbles!


Should have left the silver alone!


Disliked it so much I didnt bother cleaning up!



See how bubbly it looks!




Oh well, another day another manicure! I will do a better one next time!!

Happy Polishing!

2 comments:

  1. Too bad this mani is so bubbly. The idea was nice, and the silver colour is nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the idea worked in my head. It goes like that sometimes. Glad I am not the only one thinking it should of worked! Happy Polishing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them! Happy Polishing!