Friday, April 8, 2011

Yesterday's Haul and Stash Storage!

Here is my haul from yesterday! All of this was bought on sale (with the exception of hard as wraps) at Walgreens!


In order of appearance:
SH In The Spotlight
SH Mellow Yellow
SH Pacific Blue
SH Mint Sorbet
SH Lacey Lilac
SH Blue Me Away!
SH Green With Envy
Wet and Wild Red Red
Wet and Wild Metallica
Sinful Colors Nail Junkie-----Lol go figure!
Sinful Colors Innocent
SH Hard As Wraps Gel Nail Strengthener




All of my polish swatches on numbered wheels.

Practice or test wheels. I had more I think but these
are the two that I have. The ones with pink dots
are my sister Alicia's work!


Top of my now full storage case.


With the top piece open.


The inside where polish is stored.


Might look messy but I can find anything I want in there!
Thanks to my numbered wheel system!


I am even using the extra space by the handle that
is not meant for storage! Ha ha!


This is part of my haul yesterday. It is called a tape donut!
Lol, the little door folds shut and I keep it in my polish case.

Hopefully you like my storage. I got this case at walmart on clearance. I am going to have to see if they have more. I filled it up way faster than I thought I would--- 8-O

Happy Polishing!

2 comments:

  1. Great haul, pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am slowly but surely working to fill in the gaps in my collection as far as colors go. I am still lacking in the yellows and oranges dept. And also in the midtone blues and purples. I have lots of dark blues and purples but nothing in between. So I am working on it! I have sort of a dark colors thing and am working past that! It is spring after all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them! Happy Polishing!