Saturday, April 9, 2011

Guest NOTD: Spring Flower Fest!

My very first Guest NOTD! My sister Alicia. She is almost as involved in nails as I am. This is her fast attempt at something new one night after work. This was around midnight mind you! I am not real sure of the colors she used but I will take a crack at it!


Started with a Seche Clear base coat
Pink: unsure but I am sure its a china glaze
Purple: China Glaze Spontaneous
White: Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Blue: China Glaze For Audrey
Yellow: Sally Hansen Mellow Yellow
And all is tipped with SH Hidden Treasure
Topped with SV.






Didn't clean up, but hey I think its cute!

Hope you like it. I have my NOTD post coming up when the pics get done loading. I will tell you it was a wonderful silver idea but I hate it! Lol, but you can be the judge when its up!]

Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them! Happy Polishing!