Thursday, April 7, 2011

WAHOOO! Celebrating 5 Followers!

Thank you very much followers! I now have 5 of you! I am so grateful! Welcome to Karma Polish! If you have questions for me, you can email me at karma.hasana13@yahoo.com. I will do my best to answer your questions or help you out.

What a way to celebrate today. I went to the same Walgreens that I found my SH Hidden Treasures at. Lo and behold, I found ANOTHER! I figure 2 is all I will ever need. But, as hard as they are to find, I decided to get it just in case. I also got some SH Extreme Wear colors. I am not sure which ones yet. I haven't logged them. I did my swatches and numbered them though. I am actually out of numbers! I have 105 polishes now. I have to have more number made! I think in just over a month I have gained around 50 polishes! YIKES! But hey, it was on sale.

Enough rambling.......

Thank you again to my 5 followers. I hope you like my posts. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

I will be doing a new manicure tonight. I will have the post and pics up tomorrow as well as pics of my recent hauls and maybe some pics of my storage.

MANY THANKS AGAIN!

~HAPPY POLISHING~

4 comments:

  1. I have a feeling that you and I are both newbies entering the nail blogging community around the same time! I've also gained about 50 new polishes in a month, ah! I'm jealous that you found not 1, but 2 Hidden Treasures ;) I did pick up Nubar 2010 which is supposed to be similar, I'll need to try it out soon!!!

    Hayley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a newbie! I never thought I would find one of the elusive flakies polishes. When I found one I was so elated! It is like a nail bloggers crack! Lol. I did try it out but didnt like how i did it. I am sure that if I try it over something that is not in the family of reds, it will be better! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really hidden treasure I can't believe u found one I've been searching for it too an I can only find it on evilbay for 20 or more I didn't think walgreens carried them anymore thanks for the info I'm going to go look at mine maybe they carry them again I so want one!!! I'm a newbie blogger too it's so much fun huh and I thought I was the only one so obsessed and then bam theres a whole community of nail addicts like me love it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah. It is an addiction! I do have to tell you though, at walgreens, it was not on the normal cosmetics wall. It was where they keep the little gift sets and some seasonal stuff right near the cosmetics (for my store anyway). I am not sure where that would be in your store. It doesnt have a spot on the shelf with the normal ones. It was near a display of the sally hansen salon polishes all by themselves. I hope you can find one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them! Happy Polishing!