Friday, April 8, 2011

NOTD: Rainy Spring Blues

A recent haul (post forthcoming) led me to do a new manicure. While looking over my new beauties I couldn't choose between this bright blue or this bright green I got. I decided on the blue. How fitting as it was raining at the time. So, in this manicure you will see a blue base with a coat of SH Hidden Treasure, black tips and contrasting polka dot accents. here are the pics:



Shown in order of use:
Sally Hansen Hard As Wraps Gel Nail Hardener-1 coat
Seche Clear Base Coat-1 coat
SH Xtreme Wear in Blue Me Away!-1 thick coat
SH Hidden Treasure-1 coat
SH Xtreme Wear in Black Out-1 coat
Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat-1 coat


No Flash in fluorescent light. You can really see the
SH Hidden Treasure's sparkle in this one. You can
even see the individual flakies. This is one coat of it.


With flash. The blue is a little brighter here than in life.


One of my favorite pics!










I hope you liked them. They were a little sloppy, but it was late and I was tired. Still a heck of a lot better this time around with the SH Hidden Treasure. I like it a lot better with blue than red.

You may have noticed my new prop. This is a "crystal" beaded necklace. I am assuming it is glass. I won it in one of those 50 cent claw machines. I put in a dollar and won it on the first try! Didnt win anything after that though. BUT, I am happy!

I will be posting pics of my most recent haul and my stash. I will also be updating my FAQ tips and tricks page.

Check back with me to see the new polishes!

HAPPY POLISHING!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I just went to your site and it makes me happy. I wish I could have pretty nails too. Just can't with the job I have. Anyway, keep up the beautiful work. Ladies, check this out!!!!! susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anonymous! I had a job for a year where I couldn't wear any polish. Not even clear. Also, no artificials, not even acrylic! Ahh, fast food. Anyhow, Thanks for stopping by and I am glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them! Happy Polishing!