Saturday, April 2, 2011

OMG! Sally Hansen's Hidden Treasure!

Friends of the nail world,
You all know what a lemming "flakies" polish often is for us polishers to have in our collection. Well I have sort of been on a mad hunt for a flakie without paying a fortune. Seemed that I had given up and thought 'well if its meant to be, it will happen.' Well guess what-IT DID!

I went to Walgreens (that I have scoured the shelves of a hundred times) to fill a prescription for my father. I originally intended to go through the pharmacy drive through but the line was too long. I decided to go in. I went back to the pharmacy, of course passing by all the nail polish, and nothing jumped out to me. I filled the prescription and began to walk my way to the front of the store. As I did, I went past the hair gel to pick some up that doesn't have silicone in it. I got that and walked past the seasonal stuff. Sitting there next to all the seasonal stuff was this bottle of polish. All by its lonesome. Not around any polish. Just setting there screaming LOOK AT ME! So I did. I didn't believe my eyes! I thought, hey, is that............... OH MY GOSH IT IS! I almost peed right there! I was so ecstatic! I finally found it. I had never seen it anywhere in my town and I just stumbled upon this one! I now own Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure!



Top lid view!



No flash view!


Flash View!

I AM IN LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer them! Happy Polishing!